My Learning Journey in ICTs for Learning Design



Welcome to my Blog

Hmmmmmm.....

Hmmmmmm.....
Photo courtesy of Flickr. Retreived 11th April 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Personality Types

My personality type is ESTJ- Practical, realistic , matter-of-fact, with a natural head for business or mechanics. Not interested in any subjects they see no use for, but can apply themselves when necessary. Like to organise and run activities. Many make good administrators, especially if they remember to consider others' feelings and points of view.

My workplace recently underwent a professiosnal development 2 day course whereby we looked at everyone's personality type to remind us we are all different. My personality type is exactly what I would have guessed and I am always aware of other's feelings and their point of view. This is the one point I will need to be aware of in a classroom of students and it will be helpful to look back over the work we have done in this topic during our EPL (and in the future)- reminding ourselves of the different personalities and learning styles we need to cater for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Learning